• Stock and time are set to 2 stock and 6 minutes for Singles
• Best of 9
• Handicap: Off
• Friendly Fire: On
• Damage Ratio: 1.0x
• Items: Off and None
• Pause: Off
• Custom Fighters and Custom Moves are set to off
• All DLC characters are legal
• Mii Fighters are legal. 1-1-1-1 Mii Brawlers/Swordsmen/Gunners are available for use (Using a Default Mii). No other specials for Mii Fighters will be allowed. In the case of doubles, Default Guest Miis should be picked to match the color of the team you are playing
on. Stage List
• Final Destination**
• Lylat Cruise
• Town & City
• Dream Land 64
• Omega Stages*
*Treated as Final Destination in striking phase. If Final Destination is struck, Omega Stages are struck and vice versa. You may only choose the following Omega Stages: Midgar, Suzaku Castle and Wily Castle
Course of the match
1. Players select their characters. Either player may elect to do Double Blind Character Selection
2. Both players take the highest figure in a Mr Game and Watch's Side B duel to determine who begins to ban. If it's a draw, both players play another duel.
3. The winner bans one stage. The opponent bans 2 stages. The winner of the duel then picks the stage.
4. The players play the first match of the set
5. Winning player of the preceding match bans 2 stages
6. The losing player of the preceding match picks a stage for the next match
7. The winning player of the preceding match may choose to change characters.
9. The losing player of the preceding match may choose to change characters.
10. The next match is played. Repeat Steps 5 through 9 for all subsequent matches until the set is complete.
• If a game goes to Sudden Death, the winner is determined by stocks and percentage at the time the match ends.
• When the timer hits 0:00, the player with the higher stock count is the winner. If both players are tied in stocks the player with the lower percentage is the winner. In the event of a percentage tie, or a match in which both players lose their last stock simultaneously, a 1 stock 3 minutes tiebreaker will be played
• If a match ends with a self-destruct move, the results screen will determine the winner. If a sudden death occurs, standard sudden death rules apply.
• Players’ character colors must match their team's color when possible, to avoid confusion
The use of any support software during the game (turbo mode, tool assisted, ...) is forbidden and can lead to a ban in case of a proven usage.
In case of disconnection of a player during the match, the point goes to the opponent
Global match process
Match date acknowledgement
At the start of the league, the match calendar is given to the players. At that moment you can check the dates of each one of your matches and notify whether you are available or not to play on that day.
If you are not available, you can propose other dates to your opponent. If your opponent accepts the date proposed, the match date is updated.
Important: It is only possible to propose new dates until 1 hour before the given match schedule.
Confirm your presence before the match
Between 1 hour before the match and until 15 minutes after the game starts you have to visit the match's game sheet and confirm your presence by clicking on the "Ready" button. Once the two opponents have confirmed their presence, you can start playing and after you can fill in the score.
For the team: The captains have to visit the game sheet before the match starts and fill in the players roster.
Delays, forfeits and postponements
In case of non-confirmation of presence by one of the two opponents, the player or the team who has confirmed its own presence is granted winner by default. In case of non-confirmation of presence by both of the opponents, the match is automatically postponed to 48 hours.
Filling in the scores
After the match, both of the opponents have to fill in the final score. In case of agreement, the score is validated. In case of disagreement, the score is tagged as awaiting and the players are invited to revise the score. If the two opponents still don't agree about the score, they are invited to use the upload tool for match score evidence. This will be done by uploading an image which proves the final score.
M : Matches played
V : Victories (forfeits)
L : Losses
D : Draws
P : Points
R : Ratio