Matchs format: Time: 8min, 4 stocks
Rules format: No object, pause disabled, set to be played on the PAL version
Games sequence, bans et picks :
- The two players have to do the stage striking to know what will be the first stage. (cf: rules below)
- The two players play the first match
- The looser choose the next stage (But he cannot select his last counterpick stage were he won. The stage selected by the striking is not a counterpick stage)
- The winner choose his character for the next match
- After the winner, the looser select his character
All characters allowed excepted the Master Hand.
In case of Time out, the winner is the one with the most stocks at the end of the match. In case of draw on stocks, the winner is the one with less percent.
- - Yoshi’s Story
- - Fountain of Dreams
- - Battlefield
- - Final Destination
- - Dream Land
- - Pokemon Stadium
The two players take Mr Game & Watch and go on any stage.They both do a side special move(SideB). The one with the higher number take advantage on the striking. In case of draw number, restart.
The first player removes a neutral stage.
The second player removes two neutral stages.
The first remove the last and the two players play the match on the remaining stage.
- If a player pause the game, he has to kill himself and lose his current stock.
- Wobbling is allowed up top 300%.
- Yoyo glitch is allowed.
- The color glitch is forbidden (two identical characters of the same color).
- Any glitch blocking the opponent character control is forbidden.
- One of the player can request the game to be played on the neutral controllers slot (before the match starts).For the stage Fountain of Dreams, Final Destination and Yoshi Story, the neutral controllers slot and 1 and 2. On the stage Battlefield and Pokemon Stadium, the neutral controllers slots are 3 and 4. On Dream Land 64, the neutral controllers slots are 2 and 4.
- One of the players can request before the match that the game starts on neutral position: both characters facing each other on the lower platform.
- Stalling forbidden
The use of any support software during the game (turbo mode, tool assisted, ...) is forbidden and can lead to a ban in case of a proven usage.
In case of disconnection of a player during the match, the point goes to the opponent
Global match process
Match date acknowledgement
At the start of the league, the match calendar is given to the players. At that moment you can check the dates of each one of your matches and notify whether you are available or not to play on that day.
If you are not available, you can propose other dates to your opponent. If your opponent accepts the date proposed, the match date is updated.
Important: It is only possible to propose new dates until 1 hour before the given match schedule.
Confirm your presence before the match
Between 1 hour before the match and until 30 minutes after the game starts you have to visit the match's game sheet and confirm your presence by clicking on the "Ready" button. Once the two opponents have confirmed their presence, you can start playing and after you can fill in the score.
For the team: The captains have to visit the game sheet before the match starts and fill in the players roster.
Delays, forfeits and postponements
In case of non-confirmation of presence by one of the two opponents, the player or the team who has confirmed its own presence is granted winner by default. In case of non-confirmation of presence by both of the opponents, the match is automatically postponed to 48 hours.
Filling in the scores
After the match, both of the opponents have to fill in the final score. In case of agreement, the score is validated. In case of disagreement, the score is tagged as awaiting and the players are invited to revise the score. If the two opponents still don't agree about the score, they are invited to use the upload tool for match score evidence. This will be done by uploading an image which proves the final score.